When you're running your own business, it's important to keep your mind on the job. You don't want to waste time crunching the numbers and completing your bookwork when you could be spending that time on your business.
We use BankLink because it has a range of simple solutions that let you easily provide us with the information we need. It means you can stay focused on building your business.
The BankLink Service automates and simplifies your accounting by virtually eliminating manual data entry and the collection of receipts and bank statements. You'll no longer have to spend hours doing your books with software that is often complex and expensive to use.
• Simplifies and automates your accounting process
• Saves you time and money - virtually eliminates manual data entry and reduces time spent on bookwork
• Accurate and secure data supplied to us daily, weekly or monthly
• Timely financial reports to help with business decision making (cash flow, P&L etc)
• Reduces stress - you don't need to understand accounting, you'll have fewer queries from us, and you won't need to supply receipts, bank statements or files from other accounting software
BankLink makes it easy for us to send you regular financial information so you can make well-informed business decisions.
Join more than 320,000 business owners who have already discovered that BankLink makes their accounting a lot easier.
BankLink is completely secure and has achieved PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliancy - a security standard set by the major credit card companies. You do not disclose your bank passwords at any time and the service does not have any internet banking capabilities.
Electronic copies of your bank statement transactions are sent to us under strict international security measures, in accordance with the requirements of all the major banks. Your transaction data is supplied in encrypted form and cannot be accessed by anyone other than us.
We cannot register you with The BankLink Service until you have provided a signed authority form.
Contact us today to find out more about how we can help
Back to Accounting Software